Friday, December 21, 2007

Pictures from the TV

Was at the living when this came on...



Mary J. Blige was on Oprah...

And... you notice the Bahasa subtitles?

That's a line from her song, 'Be Without You'.

"
Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feel "

The guy who did this must be bored at work or something.
I must say though, he's pretty good at it.
Better than those on DVDs you bought from your friendly-blond-caucasian-named-but-doesnt-speak-english-pasar malam-vendor.

" Call the radio if you just can't be without your baby "

It was freaking funny when I watched it but unfortunately I didn't manage to capture the funnier ones.

This reminded me of another picture I took quite some time ago...



I knew this guy reminds me of someone..





Yet I can't recall...







Ahh.. I got it.



Stewie.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle hon..u gip me wrg link lar...luckily i pandai..pergi google search... lol ;p

Gwencws said...

Eh, u watched Oprah on astro or wat? Astro ade subtitles meh?

Hon said...

lol, maaf auntie cheng..

gwen: yeah, on astro. they have subs.